Our private customize tours is to educate you about Montego Bay, Sightseeing and stop at different historical sight optional stop to shop on the Hip strip, visit a beach if requested or checkout our Architecture as we drive though communities. The center piece of downtown Montego Bay, Sam Sharpe Square, his cobblestone town square will give you a snapshot of Montego Bay’s history. Your driver will take you on a guided tour throughout the city where interesting local sights will be pointed out. A breathtaking view awaits you at the beautiful Richmond Hill, situated 500 feet above the bustle of the exciting resort city where you will have a chance to take memorable photographs. A visit to the world famous Rose Hall Great House, stop at a popular Jerk spot you can enjoy authentic Jamaican jerk chicken, pork, rice and peas, and other mouthwatering local food favorites and Jamaican beverages. If you wish, you can be taken to a local craft market where you can purchase Jamaican craft items from vendors or browse the stores on the hip strip. Chill out at Margaritaville while enjoying many great amenities and activities, such as swimming, water activities, music and drinks in our tourist capital!
Duration of tour is approximately 3-4 hours
Not all stops are mandatory
Please contact us for larger groups
Book This Tour Today and SAVE BIG!!
- Grand Palladium pickup and drop-off
- Private driver/guide
- Air conditioned vehicle
What’s not included
- Entrance fees NOT included where applicable.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy 4 hours in reality outside the hotel dream
- Excellent value for money
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Shop for souvenirs and duty-free goods with an optional stop in Montego Bay
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time, cabin number if available and each passenger names. Dress code is casual
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.